Wednesday, May 04, 2011

the why's

Reasons I miss them.

Because...

you took me to see girly movies
you wouldn't see them with me but you would pay for me to go
the clothes you wore made me smile
the colors you wore made you disappear
you saw me, and asked for more
you heard me and let me be
screaming was music to you
music made you smile
of the laughter we shared
together we were hilarious
when we talked, I created
our touch was precious
your smell put me at ease
food and smells spurred on conversation
of a convertible and an 8 year wish came true
a big blue truck forever = you
guns have more meaning
my voice changed
montana holds memories
nature means more
i felt treasured and accepted
understood and liked

although you are polar opposites, you share one thing in common...
you are both gone.

No comments: