Thursday, March 28, 2024

so introspective

I've been spending more time recently looking at the past. being curious about the Kristen of yesteryear's. Her heart's motivation. Her quick witt. Her writing. And sometimes I stand in amazement but definitely in the good sense. How has she changed? How is she the same? Jolted? Marred? Refined? 

I think we all did the blog thing to become more of ourselves. Our twenties. WHOOP...dang. Perhaps we were expressing ourselves and the independence and growing up we needed to do through words, and movies and song  lyrics. it's about the longing for something to begin, and play itself out. My path was so different from the rest. 

I've looked at it many times before, but perhaps I will begin looking at it again. Step through the looking glass into the picture. 

where to begin. 

a time line. SO much has happened in these short 46 years. 

  


No comments: